Friday, October 10, 2014

Another Update: College and Comments!

Hey guys,

One Iris is still very much alive. Again, I'm just going through getting my time management sorted out for my first semester in college. It's been busy, but I'm definitely learning a lot more about the world and myself than I every have!

Also, I encourage anyone reading this to drop me a comment if you have anything at all to say about my writing. You can do so by clicking on a post and filling out the comment box at the bottom of the page. I don't have as much time to write full posts as I used to, but I would love to respond to any feedback on my ideas.

Because the nature of this blog is more stream of consciousness (I write every post in a single sitting), any comments would also help me reflect on myself as a writer, and where my mind likes to go in spontaneity. It would help me see how others may view my ideas, which is a really exciting concept to me!

So yeah, that's about it for this update. Thanks for reading One Iris, and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment